Film and Television Production
– Experienced in a wide range of film and video projects from their inception to
– Ability to efficiently organize and coordinate shoots.
– Knowledge and experience using a variety of production equipment.
– Experience with script analysis and providing input for any necessary script
– Skilled at writing and editing scenes, treatments and scripts.
– Proficient in feature and short film scriptwriting.
Administration and Communication
– Provide efficient scheduling and necessary administrative support for a wide
variety of film production projects.
– Prioritize the film scene sequence to meet strict deadlines.
– Support fellow production crew members to encourage cohesiveness.
– Establish and maintain strong working relationships with production crew and all
– Enthusiastic and creative.
– Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and objectives.
– Possess necessary organizational and communication talents to successfully
– Understand necessary budgeting process to maximize production within
Add work education to your profile. (optional)
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.