As a Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) I have 9+ year solid working experience in software development. Especially on Asp.net, Asp.net MVC, Asp.net Core, C#, VB.Net, WebAPI/RSET, wcf, Json, Ajax, JQuery, Bootstrap and SQL Server. Web application, Windows application development with Microsoft platforms, tools and technologies. Extensive understanding of object oriented programming, strong communication skills and ability to work productively with minimal supervision.
Technical Skills :
✔ Database:- MS Access, SQLite and SQL Server 2005/2008/R2/2014/16/17.
✔ Application Tools:- WPF Toolkit, AJAX Toolkit, MS Visual Studio 2008/10/12/13/15/17, IIS, Enterprise Architecture, Team Foundation Server, ReSharper, GIT, Visual Source Safe, SVN, Code Generator, NHibernate and MS Office Suite.
✔ Development:- .NET Framework, n-tier, MVC, MPV, Design Pattern, object oriented analysis and design and Enterprise Application Integration (EAI).
✔ jQuery : jQuery, jQuery UI and twitter bootstrap
✔ API Integration:- Google Map API & Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
✔ Payment Gateway:- PayPal
I am available on Skype or E-mail and would be happy to manage a convenient time to discuss the project you`re going through. Currently, I am available 30 hours per week.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
– Performed critical analysis of client business situations to develop software recommendations and conclusions
– Requirement analysis, Object-oriented analysis, design & development (Front & back ends).
– Develop web application using ASP.Net MVC, Dot Net Core, Telerik, Entity Framework and SQL Server 2008/2012/2016.
– Writing unit test code.
– Maintain standard SDLC documentation
– Service oriented development.
– Providing technical leadership and mentor-ship to development team members.
– Ensure high quality, adherence to standards and best practices, high performance and scalable deliverable
– Enforce SDLC methodology and project standards See
Add work education to your profile. (optional)
– The ability to understand and analyze business and technical requirements.
– The confidence to work comfortably with a software development and project team.
– A high degree of competence in producing applications that satisfy requirements.
– The skills to produce secure, robust, and reliable designs and code.
– The capability to manage and participate in multi-location, multi-language development projects.
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.